We will be organising a series of events to help us hit our target of £100,000 which will hopefully cover the cost of any treatment Claire might be eligible for.
As well as the usual fund raising through raffles and the like, we will be hosting art auctions, skills auctions, gigs, club nights, making merch and much, much more. Each event will be a celebratory occasion that will reflect the nature of Claire’s bright, tenacious and quite frankly all round beautiful personality.
If you want to arrange your own fundraising event Contact Us to discuss the details.
- Fabulous STV staff cake sale raises £414 for Claire! #bakeforbowels - We are delighted to report the first #bakeforbowels cake sale has gone ahead and was a SUPER SWEET SUCCESS, raising a whopping £414 for Claire's fund!!! The sale was organised by Katie Palmer, and many of her STV colleagues baked and bought such a beautiful selection of cakes. The gauntlet really has been thrown down Read More
- Cake to Cure Claire’s Cancer: #bakeforbowels - Anyone who knows Claire Bothwell is aware of her great love of baking. She is rarely far from an exploding bag of self-raising flour and floor-to-ceiling chocolate mess. And so this is why some of her friends have come up with the idea to raise some money through the medium of delicious cakes, under the Read More
- Double Trouble – a performance not to be missed! - We're really excited to announce the forthcoming Double Trouble, a dramatic reading of two one-woman plays, written and produced by Doreen McArdle, performed by Libby McArthur and Kate Donnelly and directed by Andy Arnold. This is a ONE-NIGHT-ONLY performance on Thursday 21 Feb AT 7.30pm in Oran Mor, with all proceeds going towards www.CureClairesCancer.org There Read More
- Cocktails for Claire raises over £830! - You don't get much classier than this splendid bunch: at the weekend, friends and neighbours of Claire, Jolene and Kristin, hosted a fabulous cocktail party for their female friends, with some help from two dashing bartenders (Mil and Tom). It must have been one hell of a party, because they managed to raise over £830, Read More
- Auction of Art in Glasgow – this Thursday - With our fine art auction in aid of Cure Claire's Cancer taking place at the CCA in Glasgow this Thurs (20th Dec), time is running out for getting your online bids in. This is a unique opportunity to get your hands on some amazing artworks by some of Scotland and the UK's most celebrated artists. Read More
- Art Auction Thursday 20 December 2018 at the CCA Glasgow - ***THE AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED AND NO ONLINE BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED**** On the 20th December at CCA Glasgow there is an evening to celebrate and raise funds for pioneering cancer treatment for our dear friend Claire Bothwell, bringing together a diverse collection of work donated by artists and collectors who know Claire and her Read More
- Many Singers Many Songs raises £11,000 for Claire! - Those of us lucky enough to have bagged tickets for the completely sold out Many Singers Many Songs at Maryhill Community Halls at the weekend were treated to an outstanding line-up and some really incredible performances, and - news is just in - the event raised a truly PHENOMENAL total of £11,000 for Claire's fund. Read More
- Christmas Shindig for Claire - Claire is an active and loved member of her local community, based around Hayburn playpark in Hyndland in Glasgow. The folk from the Hayburn Playpark Association are putting on what promises to be a brilliant night of entertainment and dancing and festivities, on 20 December at the West of Scotland Cricket Club. You can purchase Read More
- Art Auction: 20 December at the CCA, Glasgow. - SAVE THE DATE: 20th December 2018. **You can now buy tickets here: https://cureclairescancerart.eventbrite.co.uk ***and you can view the full catalogue here: www.cureclairescancer.org/art-auction-listings We are delighted to announce we will be holding a VERY special and eclectic auction of art in order to raise funds for Claire, including some exceptional pieces, at the CCA on Sauchiehall Street Read More
- Many Singers, Many Songs - Saturday, 24th November 2018, 7:00 pm - 11:45 pm Maryhill Community Hall, Glasgow, G20 7YE Join us us for an amazing line of some of Scotland's best bands at this unmissable event! Organised by Claire's friends Noel, Jamie and Warren to raise funds to help cure her cancer. *TICKETS ON SALE NOW* After a long break, we Read More