We will be organising a series of events to help us hit our target of £100,000 which will hopefully cover the cost of any treatment Claire might be eligible for.
As well as the usual fund raising through raffles and the like, we will be hosting art auctions, skills auctions, gigs, club nights, making merch and much, much more. Each event will be a celebratory occasion that will reflect the nature of Claire’s bright, tenacious and quite frankly all round beautiful personality.
If you want to arrange your own fundraising event Contact Us to discuss the details.
- Art Auction: 20 December at the CCA, Glasgow. - SAVE THE DATE: 20th December 2018. We are delighted to announce we will be holding a VERY special and eclectic auction of art in order to raise funds for Claire, including some exceptional pieces, at the CCA on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow. No matter what your taste, we have something for everyone across a wide Read More
- Many Singers, Many Songs - Saturday, 24th November 2018, 7:00 pm - 11:45 pm Maryhill Community Hall, Glasgow, G20 7YE Join us us for an amazing line of some of Scotland's best bands at this unmissable event! Organised by Claire's friends Noel, Jamie and Warren to raise funds to help cure her cancer. *TICKETS ON SALE NOW* After a long break, we Read More
- 5k Everyday for October - Claire is a singer with a well known singing group called The Parsonage Choir. Despite undergoing several gruelling rounds of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery she is still singing with them. Fellow singers, Lorraine and Caroline Wilson, are running a 5 kilometre run EVERY DAY in October to raise funds for Cure Claire's Cancer. They have Read More
- An evening with Colm & Laura and ‘Gift of Time’ Auction - Saturday, 13 October 2018 - A night of Celtic music and original songs from Colm Keegan's #1 Album I'll Never Be Alone. Followed by an auction of experiences, workshops and activities that usually wouldn't be available to the public.
- Big Leaf Sweep - Saturday, 6th Oct 2018 Hayburn Park, Glasgow Good clean fun for all! Join us and local residents for sponsored leaf sweep of the streets around Hayburn Park, G11. If you don't want to get your hands dirty that's fine - please sponsor us. More details to follow.
- Online Bidding Started – Amazing Lots Added to ‘Gift of Time’ Auction! - Get your bids in now - online bidding for the auction has started! Some really fantastic auction lots have already been donated to our Gift of Time auction that will be running in conjunction with the performance by Colm and Laura at Webster's Theatre on Sat 13th October. View the lots and place your bids Read More
- Bundeena Maianbar Art Of Living Festival - The town of Bundeena - South of Sydney, Australia - are going to be fundraising for Claire tomorrow 30th Sept. Claire, Liam and the kids made a big impact to the community when they lived there.
- Angus Running Glasgow Half Marathon - Angus Dixon will be running the Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run Glasgow half marathon on Sun 30th Sept to raise funds for treatment for his dear friend Claire Bothwell. Find out how you can sponsor him and add to his fantastic total so far.
- Art Auction - Details coming soon
- Family Friendly Xmas Party Fundraiser - Thursday, 20th December 2018, 6-10pm West of Scotland Cricket Club, Glasgow A family-friendly fundraiser organised by Hayburn Playpark Association. Bring a dish to share. Suggested donation on entry. More details to follow.