We will be organising a series of events to help us hit our target of £100,000 which will hopefully cover the cost of any treatment Claire might be eligible for.
As well as the usual fund raising through raffles and the like, we will be hosting art auctions, skills auctions, gigs, club nights, making merch and much, much more. Each event will be a celebratory occasion that will reflect the nature of Claire’s bright, tenacious and quite frankly all round beautiful personality.
If you want to arrange your own fundraising event Contact Us to discuss the details.
- Auction of Art in Glasgow – this Thursday - With our fine art auction in aid of Cure Claire's Cancer taking place at the CCA in Glasgow this Thurs (20th Dec), time is running out for getting your online bids in. This is a unique opportunity to get your hands on some amazing artworks by some of Scotland and the UK's most celebrated artists. Read More
- Art Auction Thursday 20 December 2018 at the CCA Glasgow - ***THE AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED AND NO ONLINE BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED**** On the 20th December at CCA Glasgow there is an evening to celebrate and raise funds for pioneering cancer treatment for our dear friend Claire Bothwell, bringing together a diverse collection of work donated by artists and collectors who know Claire and her Read More
- Many Singers Many Songs raises £11,000 for Claire! - Those of us lucky enough to have bagged tickets for the completely sold out Many Singers Many Songs at Maryhill Community Halls at the weekend were treated to an outstanding line-up and some really incredible performances, and - news is just in - the event raised a truly PHENOMENAL total of £11,000 for Claire's fund. Read More
- Christmas Shindig for Claire - Claire is an active and loved member of her local community, based around Hayburn playpark in Hyndland in Glasgow. The folk from the Hayburn Playpark Association are putting on what promises to be a brilliant night of entertainment and dancing and festivities, on 20 December at the West of Scotland Cricket Club. You can purchase Read More
- Art Auction: 20 December at the CCA, Glasgow. - SAVE THE DATE: 20th December 2018. **You can now buy tickets here: https://cureclairescancerart.eventbrite.co.uk ***and you can view the full catalogue here: www.cureclairescancer.org/art-auction-listings We are delighted to announce we will be holding a VERY special and eclectic auction of art in order to raise funds for Claire, including some exceptional pieces, at the CCA on Sauchiehall Street Read More
- Many Singers, Many Songs - Saturday, 24th November 2018, 7:00 pm - 11:45 pm Maryhill Community Hall, Glasgow, G20 7YE Join us us for an amazing line of some of Scotland's best bands at this unmissable event! Organised by Claire's friends Noel, Jamie and Warren to raise funds to help cure her cancer. *TICKETS ON SALE NOW* After a long break, we Read More
- 5k Everyday for October - Claire is a singer with a well known singing group called The Parsonage Choir. Despite undergoing several gruelling rounds of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery she is still singing with them. Fellow singers, Lorraine and Caroline Wilson, are running a 5 kilometre run EVERY DAY in October to raise funds for Cure Claire's Cancer. They have Read More
- An evening with Colm & Laura and ‘Gift of Time’ Auction - Saturday, 13 October 2018 - A night of Celtic music and original songs from Colm Keegan's #1 Album I'll Never Be Alone. Followed by an auction of experiences, workshops and activities that usually wouldn't be available to the public.
- Big Leaf Sweep - Saturday, 6th Oct 2018 Hayburn Park, Glasgow Good clean fun for all! Join us and local residents for sponsored leaf sweep of the streets around Hayburn Park, G11. If you don't want to get your hands dirty that's fine - please sponsor us. More details to follow.
- Online Bidding Started – Amazing Lots Added to ‘Gift of Time’ Auction! - Get your bids in now - online bidding for the auction has started! Some really fantastic auction lots have already been donated to our Gift of Time auction that will be running in conjunction with the performance by Colm and Laura at Webster's Theatre on Sat 13th October. View the lots and place your bids Read More